January 7, 2022
At Family Physiotherapy Clinic, your health and well-being is our top priority.
Recently the Manitoba Public Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19 changed.
The College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba has advised all Physiotherapists that we must continue to wear eye protection and medical grade masks.
All patients and families entering the Clinic must also wear a mask. Thank you so much for helping to keep each other healthy.
These are specific instructions regarding COVID-19. If you have questions about whether you should be attending the Clinic, please call the Clinic to speak with one of our staff.
If you have had 2 or 3 COVID-19 vaccines, and it has been 14 days since your last vaccine:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 (including a rapid antigen test), you must isolate for 5 days, and not attend the Clinic during this time. The 5 day isolation begins on the day the symptoms appeared, or on the day of the positive test, whichever is later. This applies whether you have symptoms or not.
- If you do have symptoms, your symptoms must be resolved, and you must not have a fever by the 5th day. After the 5th day, you may attend the Clinic.
- If you do not have symptoms, the 5 day isolation period still applies, and you may not attend the Clinic during this time.
- If you have completed this 5 day isolation requirement, you must continue to wear a medical=grade mask (not a fabric mask) for the 5 days immediately following the isolation period. i.e. until 10 days after your positive test or your symptoms started.
If you have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-10 (0-1 vaccines only):
- You must isolate for 10 days after the start of any symptoms. or after a positive COVID-19 test. If your symptoms as resolved, and you do not have a fever, you may attend the Clinic after the 10th day.
- If you are a close contact of someone with a positive COVID-19 test, you must also isolate for 10 days before attending the Clinic.
At Family Physiotherapy Clinic, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with you to create a healthy and safe environment.
The team @ Family Physiotherapy Clinic