August 9, 2021
At Family Physiotherapy Clinic, your health and well-being is our top priority.
Recently the Manitoba Public Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19 changed.
The College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba has advised all Physiotherapists that we must continue to wear eye protection and medical grade masks.
All patients and families entering the Clinic must also wear a mask. Thank you so much for helping to keep each other healthy.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices we have at our Clinic in light of COVID-19:
Standard practices that our patients will experience at Family Physiotherapy Clinic include:
- Our Clinic has 5 individual treament rooms and a 1:1 treatment model
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
- Wiping down all treatment tables and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinic is fully equipped with hand washing stations and hand sanitizer
- Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
- All scheduled patients receive a screening email to ensure they are safe to attend the Clinic.
- All people socially distance by staying 2 meters apart.
- Patients are taken to treatment rooms immediately, so there is minimal time in the reception area.
- Staff follow the Public Health recommendations regarding vaccinations.
- Staff stay home if they are feeling unwell.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands as soon as they enter the Clinic, or use hand sanitizer in the reception area.
- Wear a mask in the Clinic.
- Cancel appointments if they:
- have any signs of illness.
- have not had 2 COVID-29 vaccines, and are required to self-isolate due to travel or exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 during the last 14 days.
At Family Physiotherapy Clinic, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with you to create a healthy and safe environment.
The team @ Family Physiotherapy Clinic